Saturday, April 10, 2010

her heart beats red wine

The words I typed in the previous post don't seem as complex when I read it, maybe I don't express myself well in the form of words all the time. Everything's kept in my mind, anyway :]



(sorry to Annia for mixing the dates up!! D: I'll make it up to you soon, a day out before the hols?)

SYF military bands display with Shanhui today :]

Only managed to get a shot of the mace in the air, can you spot it?




.. its the one i circled in white HAHA.






its the typical toilet shot but we it felt like a better idea than pointing the camera at ourselves at that moment hahaha.



Honestly, thoughts are thoughts and words are words. Why did I bother trying to put my thoughts into words and words into thoughts? They're not the same, and how many people can truly understand now?

No comments: